Virtual Business Card
What is a Virtual Business Card?
A virtual business card is exactly what you’d expect – a digital version of your paper business card. Today, our pivot to virtual working makes the traditional business card all-but redundant. The Perivan virtual business card application is a premium digital business card platform for professional teams and organisations who are looking to make the switch from paper to digital.
What are the benefits of using Virtual Business Cards?
- They’re flexible and adaptable. With the ability to be shared across all devices,
from iPhone to computer. Enhance your digital card with a photo or video, a logo, your social media profiles and more.
- They’re future proof. A virtual business card can be edited and updated in seconds, reducing the waste associated with traditional cards.
- They’re convenient. As long as you have access to your phone or computer, you’ll always have your digital business cards on hand.
- They support your ESG strategy. Over 90% of business cards are thrown away within one week of receiving them. Taking your business cards digital is one easy win when it comes to improving your environmental credentials.
- They’re cost-effective. When you’re not spending hundreds of pounds each year on paper cards, you can redirect this saving elsewhere – your marketing budget, maybe.
- They’re contactless. Digital cards can be shared with anyone, anywhere – simply send the link over email, text, or social media.
- They allow you to seamlessly become part of your contact’s online world. Virtual cards make following up easier and more efficient, which in return can lead to efficient future connections.