Perivan host tables at AIM awards dinner
Having attended the prestigious AIM Awards Dinner since its early beginnings, the Perivan team were delighted to host 2 tables again on 13th October 2022.
Each year the AIM ‘club’ gathers to celebrate outstanding achievement on the world’s most successful growth market.
Sponsored by BDO, in association with the London Stock Exchange, the Awards identify the quoted companies and entrepreneurs who have harnessed AIM to help them fulfil their ambition and growth potential in the last twelve months.
Now in its 27th year, the AIM Awards Dinner attracts over 1,400 guests including Senior Directors from AIM quoted companies and their advisers – ranging from NOMADS and brokers to accountants, lawyers, investor relations and financial PR professionals, the media and analysts, making it the largest AIM gathering and indeed, one of the annual highlights in the City calendar.
Each year the AIM Awards Dinner is a sell-out event and over the years it has developed its own distinctive atmosphere, ‘professional but fun’. In recent years, the event has made its home right in the heart of the City, at Old Billingsgate, a striking landmark venue situated on the banks of the River Thames.
The evening was hosted by Riz Lateef and the after-dinner entertainment was provided by Ivo Graham.
The award categories and successful winners were:
- Best Investor Communication Award – NWF Group plc
- Best Performing Share Award – Tintra plc
- Best Use of AIM Award – Marlowe plc
- Best Technology Award – Neometals Ltd
- Diversity Champion Award – Bango plc
- AIM Transaction of the Year Award – Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc
- AIM Corporate Governance Award – The Pebble Group plc
- AIM Growth Business of the Year Award – Eagle Eye Solutions Group plc
- Best Newcomer Award – Facilities by ADF plc
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Alan Foy/ Smart Metering Systems plc
- Company of the Year Award – Next Fifteen Communications Group plc