Digital Business Cards
What is a Digital Business Card?
A digital business card is exactly what you’d expect – a digital version of your paper business card. Today, our pivot to virtual working makes the traditional business card all but redundant. The Perivan digital business card application is a premium digital business card platform for professional teams and organisations who are looking to make the switch from paper to digital.
What are the benefits of using Digital Business Cards?
- They’re flexible and adaptable. With the ability to be shared across all devices,
from iPhone to computer. Enhance your digital card with a photo or video, a logo, your social media profiles and more.
- Digital cards make following up easier and more efficient. They allow clients to download your contact details to their phone or computer. Include QR codes to enable this function for online meetings or at events.
- They’re future-proof. A digital business card can be edited and updated in seconds, reducing the waste associated with traditional cards.
- They’re convenient. As long as you have access to your phone or computer, you’ll always have your digital business cards on hand.
- They support your ESG strategy. Over 90% of business cards are thrown away within one week of receiving them. Taking your business cards digital is one easy win when it comes to improving your environmental credentials.
- They’re cost-effective. When you’re not spending hundreds of pounds each year on paper cards, you can redirect this saving elsewhere – your marketing budget, maybe.
- They’re contactless. Digital cards can be shared with anyone, anywhere – simply send the link over email, text, or social media.