Perivan attend the AIM awards dinner
Having attended the prestigious awards dinner since its early beginnings, the Perivan team were delighted to host 2 tables for the first time on 14th October 2021 in order to celebrate an exceptionally successful year in this market having produced 27 of the IPO admission documents and extended our annual report client base to 140.
Sponsored by BDO, in association with the London Stock Exchange, the Awards identify the quoted companies and entrepreneurs who have harnessed AIM to help them fulfil their ambition and growth potential in the last twelve months.
Now in its 26th year, the AIM Awards Dinner attracts over 1,400 guests including Senior Directors from AIM quoted companies and their advisers – ranging from NOMADS and brokers to accountants, lawyers, investor relations and financial PR professionals, the media and analysts – making it the largest AIM gathering – and, indeed, one of the annual highlights – in the City calendar.
Each year the AIM Awards Dinner is a sell-out event and over the years it has developed its own distinctive atmosphere – ‘professional but fun’. In recent years, the event has made its home right in the heart of the City, at Old Billingsgate – a striking landmark venue situated on the banks of the River Thames.
The evening was compared by TV presenter Holly Hamilton and the after dinner entertainment was provided by comedian Rob Beckett.
The award categories and successful winners were:
- Best Investor Communication Award – EMIS Group plc
- Best Performing Share Award – Zephyr Energy plc
- Best Use of AIM Award – RWS Holdings plc
- Best Technology Award – Renalytix plc
- Diversity Champion Award – Team17 Group plc
- AIM Transaction of the Year Award – Brickability Group plc
- AIM Corporate Governance Award – YouGov plc
- AIM Growth Business of the Year Award – Impax Asset Management Group plc
- Best Newcomer Award – Calnex Solutions plc
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Andrew Day/Keywords Studios plc
- Company of the Year Award – Focusrite plc
Perivan specialise in the production and publication of financial documents relating to shareholder and investor communications for quoted companies, private companies and open and closed-ended funds.