We had another fantastic evening at the AIM Awards on 12th October and were thrilled for our successful clients who took home awards:
- Journeo, who won the AIM Transaction of the Year Award, having helped them with their £8.7m fundraise to fund the acquisition of Infotec
- SigmaRoc, our annual report client who won the Best Use of AIM Award
- Aurrigo, for whom we produced the AIM IPO admission document and inaugural annual report, won the Best Newcomer Award
- Alpha Group, our annual report client who won the Company of the Year Award
- Oxford Metrics, our annual report client who won the Best Technology Award
Having attended the prestigious AIM Awards Dinner since its early beginnings, the Perivan team was delighted to host 2 tables again to celebrate outstanding achievement on the world’s most successful growth market.
Sponsored by BDO, in association with the London Stock Exchange, the Awards identify the quoted companies and entrepreneurs who have harnessed AIM to help them fulfil their ambition and growth potential in the last twelve months.
Now in its 28th year, the AIM Awards Dinner attracts over 1,400 guests including Senior Directors from AIM quoted companies and their advisers – ranging from NOMADS and brokers to accountants, lawyers, investor relations and financial PR professionals, the media and analysts, making it the largest AIM gathering and indeed, one of the annual highlights in the City calendar.
The evening was hosted by Louise Minchin and the after-dinner entertainment was provided by Jack Dee.
The other award categories and successful winners were:
- Best Investor Communication Award – Belvoir Group
- Diversity Champion Award – LBG Media
- AIM Growth Business of the Year Award – Kitwave Group
- AIM Corporate Governance Award – Next 15 Group
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Mark Smithson – Marks Electrical Group
- The Brian Winterflood Award – Giles Hargreave
A special thank you to all the sponsors, including our friends at One Advisory, who sponsored the AIM Corporate Governance Award.