We had a busy couple of days on 5th and 6th July when we joined Praxonomy, our board portal partner to exhibit at Governance 2022, the flagship conference run by the Chartered Governance Institute UK and Ireland at ExCel London. Due to the pandemic, it was held for the first time since 2019.
The event was very well attended by 650 delegates who were mainly governance and company secretarial professionals and included talks by senior speakers and governance experts, plus panel discussions on a number of subjects including:
- Bullying in the boardroom
- Diversity and inclusion: how can we make it stick?
- ESG: what does it mean in the boardroom?
- Leveraging technology to power governance
- How do you make an impact as a governance professional?