First Class Metals Plc is a UK based holding company. The Company explores gold and other semi-precious metals, as well as battery metals critical to energy storage and power generation solutions.
Its projects include:
- The Coco East block of 30 claims covering approximately 6.3 square kilometers (km2) is located on the eastern sector of the Big Duck Lake Porphyry.
- This Enable comprising 41 claims covers approximately 8.7 kilometers (km).
- The Esa contains 86 claims, covers approximately 20.6 km2, and is located approximately 11 km northeast from the Barrick Hemlo gold mine.
- The Magical contains 14 claims, covers approximately 2.9 km2. The Magical project is located approximately 9 km northwest of the Barrick Hemlo gold mine.
- The McKellar property, comprising 66 claims, covers approximately 12.5 km2 and is situated in geological terrain within the Coldwell complex.
The company floated on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in July 2022 when it raised a total sum of £1,130,000 before expenses.
Inaugural Annual Report
The Perivan shareholder communications team was delighted to be appointed to produce the inaugural Annual Report, which was successfully published and posted to shareholders on 7th June 2023.
To view the full Annual Report, click here.
Perivan specialise in producing and publishing financial documents relating to shareholder and investor communications for quoted companies, private companies, and open and closed-ended funds.