The first half of 2021 has seen a welcome surge of new companies listing on the London Stock Exchange, which has been the strongest start for 7 years and a 345% increase on the same period in 2020.
Perivan is proud to have participated in 20 of the total 49 listings in the production of the IPO admission document which is a record all-time high for a financial printer and 186% greater than our nearest competitor.
The highlights for the period include the following:
- Victorian Plumbing – the biggest AIM IPO ever, with a market cap of £986.26 million
- tinyBuild – the biggest US company ever to join AIM, with a market cap of £438.32 million
- musicMagpie – with a market cap of £212.85 million
- Total new money raised – £246.47 million
- Total market cap of all companies at date of issue – £2.573 billion
- Total number of typeset, proofed and published pages – 3,238
Having produced well over a thousand IPO’s in our history, our exceptional team has unrivalled experience, knowledge and resource including Engage, our intelligent corporate and investor interaction platform, for the production of this complex and important stage in a company’s corporate journey. Many have stayed with us for our help and expertise and also rely on our design studio who add creative flair, for their ongoing shareholder communications including their flagship annual report.
We’d be delighted to hear from you if you are planning any corporate action involving investor or shareholder communications or require any further information, please call us on +44 (0)20 7562 2200 or email email@example.com
(Source – The London Stock Exchange – Primary Markets – New issues and IPO’s)
Perivan specialise in the production and publication of financial documents relating to shareholder and investor communications for quoted companies, private companies and open and closed-ended funds.