Decorative pattern

Perivan welcomes Ascent Resources to our Annual Report portfolio

June 2023



Ascent Resources plc is an AIM listed oil and gas exploration and production company with a focus on special situations. It operates the Petisvoci tight gas project in Slovenia.

The Petišovci Project lies in the north-eastern corner of Slovenia on the borders with Hungary and Croatia.

Ascent holds a 75% interest in the Petišovci Project and its Joint Venture partner Geoenergo holds the remaining 25%. The current concession was awarded to Geoenergo in 2002 and is due for renewal in November 2023.

Ascent has been involved in the project since 2007 and has spent approx. €50 million to the end of 2018. Ascent is liable for 100% of the costs and will receive 90% of the revenues until all costs are recovered.


Annual Report

The Perivan shareholder communications team was delighted to work with AMBA CoSec to produce the latest Annual Report which was successfully published and posted to shareholders on 29th June 2023.


Perivan specialise in producing and publishing financial documents relating to shareholder and investor communications for quoted companies, private companies, and open and closed-ended funds.

Start Your Project Today!

Are you ready for us to help you with your next project?

Get in touch
Decorative pattern